Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average

need answers

07-02-2014, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014 12:07 PM by andydepr.)
need answers
I'm reading the online help file to help me understand certain characteristics of RP Ive been also searching forums all over the net but cant find answers to my simple questions.

-Does ccc options/settings carry over to RP and/or RP xxxxgame profile?
-Like things I don't specify or tick for a game profile will my ccc kick in when I launch xxxxgame with RP profile?
-What about global settings in RP,are these the ones that kick in in place of options/settings that I have not ticked for my game profile?
-Is RP global settings taken from my cc settings or are they like just default with in RP "preset" options

Edit; I forgot that I wanted to add this question which is not a bug or problem related to RP(not that I know)
-Why shadows of live objects in game(people walking,animals,pigs) bleed out? Let me explain,I'm below a in-game character on a set of stairs
and I can see the her shadow on the stairs floor as the character walks up the stairs and I look up and see her shadow displaying or bleeding out on all the
steps of the stairs the character is walking on. ... I'm a floor below and the character is on upper floor.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply