Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

"radeonpro support service communication error"

08-16-2013, 02:21 PM
"radeonpro support service communication error"
Hello,

Whenever i try to start Radeonpro i get this error "radeonpro support service communication error", i've tried to reinstall the program including deleting the radeonpro folder before installing it again. I've also checked msconfig and radeonpro Support Service is checked but the service stops when the computer is on, even though the service is set to automatically turn on.

I know more people have this problem but no one has came up with a solution that worked for me yet.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2013, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2013 02:49 PM by MajinCry.)
RE: "radeonpro support service communication error"
When you're in MSConfig, right-click -> Start Service

Should fix it for the time that your computer is on.
08-16-2013, 06:31 PM
(08-16-2013 02:48 PM)MajinCry Wrote:  When you're in MSConfig, right-click -> Start Service

Should fix it for the time that your computer is on.

Nothing happens when i right/click.
08-16-2013, 08:38 PM
You must be running as administrator to be able to start/stop services. If that's not the case and the service isn't staying in run state then it's a different issue. Open Windows Event Viewer > Windows Logs > System > Find and search for RadeonPro, then post your findings here.

RadeonPro Users Guide - RadeonPro Features
08-19-2013, 04:05 PM
(08-16-2013 08:38 PM)John Wrote:  You must be running as administrator to be able to start/stop services. If that's not the case and the service isn't staying in run state then it's a different issue. Open Windows Event Viewer > Windows Logs > System > Find and search for RadeonPro, then post your findings here.

Fel 2013-08-19 19:50:08 Service Control Manager 7000 Ingen
Information 2013-08-14 16:57:56 Service Control Manager 7036 Ingen

These are two of the repeating results i got when i searched for radeonpro. It was only these two ones that was repeating in the event viewer.

I tried to set the service to run as administrator but that just made it so nothing happens when i launch Radeonpro, and the service is still staying at "stopped" when i check msconfig.

I am administrator on my computer.
11-19-2013, 08:31 AM
This also happens to me when Radeonpro is set to start with windows. For some reason it tries to load before the service could be started. It does not wait for the service to load before loading itself.
11-19-2013, 08:59 AM
The service should load instantly but for some reason (maybe windows is checking the security certificate used to digitally sign RadeonPro's executables) it takes forever and in service it won't load due to windows timeout (30 seconds).

RadeonPro Users Guide - RadeonPro Features