Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

[Solved] Cannot get RadeonPro to work at all

04-30-2013, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 10:30 PM by Ztax.)
Question [Solved] Cannot get RadeonPro to work at all
I have tried all the builds from Dec 19 and newer, with the 13.4 and 13.5 Beta catalyst drivers installed, separate of course, and nothing works. Clicked the 32-bit in the bottom right corner and changed it to 32/64. Reinstalled latest DirectX. Tried profiles. Still nothing. No OSD, no framerate limiter, no visual settings, NOTHING.

So basically I'm out out troubleshooting ideas here. Any help?

Also, I found that If I create a profile, that profile has no "save changes" button. This might be intentional (?), but if I remove that one and only profile (1.) The global settings looses it's save button and (2.) The remove profile button is still red/does not get disabled.

I hope I'm not coming across as way too negative, i just want to help/have the software working.

System specs:
ASUS P8Z77-V LE PLUS
Intel Core i5 3570K
Radeon HD 7850 2GB OC (LINK)
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1

Also, I wasn't sure if this goes here or in the community section?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 10:28 AM
RE: Cannot get RadeonPro to work at all
Can you post a debug log? See here for directions (item 10)

RadeonPro Users Guide - RadeonPro Features
05-01-2013, 09:00 PM
(05-01-2013 10:28 AM)John Wrote:  Can you post a debug log?

I actually got it working now. Apparently steam was the problem (my guess). I installed the one game i own that's not on steam and RP worked. This was still a bummer since all of my games are on steam and RP wasn't working with any of them. But I re-installed steam and now RP works with all those games. And I haven't even set ANY launcher options, not under global or profile. No idea what the actual problem was.

Still have this bug(?) though, can anyone confirm or deny:
(04-30-2013 01:48 PM)Ztax Wrote:  If I create a profile, that profile has no "save changes" button. This might be intentional (?), but if I remove that one and only profile (1.) The global settings looses it's save button and (2.) The remove profile button is still red/does not get disabled.
05-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Profiles settings are saved automatically, Global settings must be saved by clicking at Save changes link that appears at bottom of RadeonPro's window.

RadeonPro Users Guide - RadeonPro Features
05-01-2013, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 10:29 PM by Ztax.)
(05-01-2013 09:28 PM)John Wrote:  Profiles settings are saved automatically, Global settings must be saved by clicking at Save changes link that appears at bottom of RadeonPro's window.

Ok, good to know. What about the global settings missing the save button after removing all profiles though? EDIT: A simple restart of RP solves this.
Thanks for your replies Smile