Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

New feature request

12-06-2013, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 07:36 PM by ivanosky.)
New feature request
Hi, John. Have you considered disabling (grey out, hide, etc) all the AMD's specific features if RadeonPro doesn't detect a Radeon graphics card, while the more generic API dependent options (Force triple buffering, force vsync, disable aero, etc) and post process (force FXAA, force SMAA, SweetFX, FPS and API overlay, etc) options will still be activated. This will make it easier for other vendors graphics card users (Intel, NVIDIA) to use RadeonPro.
Also, it would be very useful if RadeonPro could show recently started applications after you click the add profile button. For example, I run Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 before creating a profile in RadeonPro, then I click the add profile button and a window shows with the recently started applications and there is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.
Like the Nvidia Control Panel, that way the user doesn't have to manually search the Game executable.
Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 09:06 PM
RE: New feature request
I don't mean to be harsh but RadeonPro is built for AMD Radeon and AMD does support RadeonPro's development. I don't think it is fair to spend time and resources making it compatible with other vendors cards because you know, my time is already very limited and I'm already 2 and 1/2 months late in my schedule Sad

RadeonPro Users Guide - RadeonPro Features
02-01-2014, 06:08 AM
RE: New feature request
(12-09-2013 09:06 PM)John Wrote:  I don't mean to be harsh but RadeonPro is built for AMD Radeon and AMD does support RadeonPro's development. I don't think it is fair to spend time and resources making it compatible with other vendors cards because you know, my time is already very limited and I'm already 2 and 1/2 months late in my schedule Sad

Please continue to stick with just AMD cards! We're desperate for the long awaited rollout of the new RP! Smile