Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Nvidia & SweetFX

05-22-2013, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2013 03:41 AM by Ansune.)
Nvidia & SweetFX
Hello, I use Radeon Pro on my laptop (Radeon 5870M) and love it!
The greatest feature is the implementation/method of handling SweetFX injections. It allows me to play games with SweetFX that'd otherwise give errors or consider it a hack (such as HackShield on Ragnarok Online 2 -- instructions here).

However, my desktop has an Nvidia GTX 670 -- and as far as I can tell there is no equivalent to RadeonPro that provides the same method for injecting SweetFX. Edit: SweetFX DOES work for Nvidia via RadeonPro, see the instructions above.

Is it at all possible to develop an equivalent program for injecting SweetFX on Nvidia cards?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: Nvidia & SweetFX
That was requested a few times before, unfortunately I can't do it due to time constraints. Sorry.

RadeonPro Users Guide - RadeonPro Features
05-23-2013, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2013 03:37 AM by Ansune.)
RE: Nvidia & SweetFX
I see, that's unfortunate due to its great achievement being limited to AMD only -- but thanks anyway.

Edit: 05/23/2013

Evidently I was wrong about SweetFX via RadeonPro on Nvidia.
It does work! Obviously the AMD specific settings of RadeonPro do nothing, but SweetFX works for Ragnarok Online II, and I've heard success with Path of Exile too. Thanks for your wonderful little program! Smile