Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Folder organization idea

05-18-2013, 04:36 PM
Folder organization idea
Hi, i noticed that radeonpro has an excellent ability of identifying which game i currently am playing because every time i take a screenshot or record a benchmark, RP always titles the screenshots and benchmarks accordingly. If i take a screenshot in mass effect3 for example, the title of the screenshot is titled "mass effect 3" and the same goes with recording benchmarks. This is awesome.

My suggestion, if possible would be to make RP automatically create a folder for each game instead. This way the screenshots directory would have neat folders with the screenshots for each game inside each individual folder instead of having all screenshots/benchmarks all thrown into the same folder. This is just a suggestion i thought of because i always manually go to the radeonpro benchmarks and screenshot directories, select all the mass effect screenshots, than make a folder for mass effect and put them all in there to organize them.

To make a long story short i just think it would be a cool feature if RP assigned screenshots/benchmark files all to their individual folders automatically. Might just be something to consider some time! Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2013, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2013 09:43 PM by John.)
RE: Folder organization idea
Yeah, I'm working on it in RadeonPro infinity aka RadeonPro 2.0, it will do almost exactly what you're suggesting here Smile

RadeonPro Users Guide - RadeonPro Features
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply