Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average

Not recording mic

04-18-2014, 07:58 PM
Not recording mic
The movie function is working perfectly and the quality is at 100% and recording absolutely awesome. I have it set to record windows sounds but the box to multichannel/stero is not checked. The problem is that it never records my microphone whenever I speak in game, so other players speak and it seems like they're just having a one-sided conversation - really annoying.. Is there a fix or something I am doing wrong?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Not recording mic
This is because Radeonpro only captures the audio that gets sent to your sound system. The audio from your mic never enters that audio feed and thus is not recorded into the video.

Solution #1: Tick the "listen to this device" box in windows audio properties. Caveat: You will hear yourself talking with a slight delay. Bad because this will interrupt your thought process and make it difficult to speak normally.

Solution #2: Record your mic separately and mix it in later. You'll have to find the appropriate software to accomplish this. Caveat: Requires some extra effort. With luck you should be able to enable the recording to start at the same time with a shortcut key combination.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply