RadeonPro Discussion Forum

Full Version: "Flashback"-type video recording ability
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do apologize if this has been requested already (I tried searching with terms I was familiar with).

I'm not sure what kind of direction RadeonPro wants to go in, but if video recording is an option, would it be possible to add a flashback-type feature in the future?

XFire currently has an ability where the last 30-60 seconds or so of gameplay footage are cached in memory and continuously overwritten, until the user presses a specific key combination that dumps the video to the hard drive, after which it continues caching gameplay footage to the memory. This enables us to save things that happen during gameplay that we weren't expecting, and I think would be a very useful feature.
I guess the author of RadeonPro has moved on to develop Raptr, which does sort of have a replay feature... oh well.
You're guessing when it is all bold and clear on the front page of RP website? Smile

http://www.radeonpro.info/2014/03/import...radeonpro/
That was what I was referring to in my second post, although it's a little hard to tell from your bold and clear message if you're actually returning to develop RP or not. Hence my sort of resolution in the second post. Smile
Reference URL's